Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got my MY, no premium connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine didn't come on until I went on the web site and hit "accept delivery." For some reason, the mobile app did not ask me to do that before letting me into the car. When I got home, the advisor texted me that I still needed to accept online. Within a couple of minutes of doing that, I got an email saying that my Premium Connectivity was on.

• Helpful
Reactions: richyrich and CO_MY
I had a 7 hour drive home, so was looking forward to the streaming audio. The delivery person told me it would take 20 minutes to get activated, so an hour into the drive, I called the service center and the person told me that sometimes it takes longer, but that next time I stopped I could do a soft reset and it should work. When I stopped to charge, I did the reset and it worked.

• Helpful
Reactions: richyrich and CO_MY
Mine didn't come on until I went on the web site and hit "accept delivery." For some reason, the mobile app did not ask me to do that before letting me into the car. When I got home, the advisor texted me that I still needed to accept online. Within a couple of minutes of doing that, I got an email saying that my Premium Connectivity was on.
Hi,
How do you accept delivery on the website? Where do you go?
My account still shows as if I have not gotten the car yet.

Hi,
How do you accept delivery on the website? Where do you go?
My account still shows as if I have not gotten the car yet.
After I drove the car home, I pulled up the car status page and, below the insurance box, there was an "accept delivery" button. Once I clicked it, my account page switched to showing the VIN instead of the order number.

I don't think this is how it's supposed to work, by the way. I think the mobile app is supposed to force you to accept delivery before giving you access to the car. For whatever reason, mine just didn't take me through that step.