Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got my S Today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my Model S today!!

It was the longest wait of my life.

Now I'm letting it sit in the garage till I can get a clear bra put on. I am so anal about getting a scratch. So OCD

LOVE IT though.

Attachments

• IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    411.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0199.JPG
    IMG_0199.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0200.JPG
    IMG_0200.JPG
    338.5 KB · Views: 63
Finally got my Model S today!!

It was the longest wait of my life.

Now I'm letting it sit in the garage till I can get a clear bra put on. I am so anal about getting a scratch. So OCD

LOVE IT though.

I see nothing odd about that behavior. Speaking of which. I don't think of it as OCD, but OCB, Not Disorder but Behavior, and not sad or embarrassed about being attentive and thorough.

You've don't need to worry until you've spent several nights in your S listening to music with the A/C on all night. (Okay, not several, but many). And going back out to the garage to make sure its REALLY mine and in the garage.

Some of us waited months and months before we even had an invitation from Tesla to place our order and then waited months for the production - but that was "way back when" days.

Thanks everyone.

I have been itching or twitching to drive it haha

Around town I'm cautious but finally went out to dinner tonight with the wife and got a rock chip :(

Parking it till next week whenever they can squeeze me for a clear bra and tint.

So annoyed but oh well. My wife just was cracking up at how mad I was haha

Thanks everyone.

I have been itching or twitching to drive it haha

Around town I'm cautious but finally went out to dinner tonight with the wife and got a rock chip :(

Parking it till next week whenever they can squeeze me for a clear bra and tint.

So annoyed but oh well. My wife just was cracking up at how mad I was haha

On those days you are headed to work, don't be surprised if you find yourself driving away from work just to have more distance to drive back towards work.

• Love
Reactions: Mrwatchdawg