Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got the good stuff 2021.4.18.3

qdeathstar

Completely Serious
May 17, 2019
VB
Update downloading now.

Didn’t see a topic about so I’m letting the button faithful know. I’ll check the condition of my condition in a few and let all you cool cats and kittens gander at the cold weather fixes found within.

Peace and love, hugs and gloves y’all.

thewishmaster

Jun 4, 2018
California
Still freaks out and aborts AP when crossing some intersections and sees and reacts to phantom or irrelevant traffic lights/stop signs, sigh. I didn't capture this on video but I saw a nice edge case yesterday where there was a traffic cone hanging from wires up high, and my car thought it was a blinking red light

sduck

Mr. Duck
Nov 6, 2017
Nashville TN
Check the owner's manual in the car. See if it's all there, or missing pages like mine is. Also, watch out for a fun crash when exiting the manual.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC