Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got the last 6 digits of my VIN from the iPhone app. What are the first 11 digit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, just logged into my the Tesla iPhone app to see if anything was active yet, as I really need my VIN to start the financing process. Tesla has been unable to provide it to me yet. Even yesterday after the app started working.

So, I have the last 6, P09846 , What are the first set of numbers so I can start the lengthy financing process. I have been trying to get a head start on financing, as I am going to have 3 co-signers. My credit is perfect (above 800 score), but my sisters have almost no credit because they have never had anything but a credit card in their name, so I am adding them as co-signers to help build their credit up.

Cheers!
Chris

Not quite. Those numbers will be slightly different for everyone. From past posts it looks like OP is getting a 60kWh, so the possible VINs are:

5YJSA1CG0DFP09846 (without twin chargers)
5YJSA1DG2DFP09846 (with twin chargers)

Awesome news Chris.
I have the first half of my VIN figured out.
How long did it take from when you committed/finalized your configuration, before it showed up in the app?
I'm waiting my turn now, and it's killing me... not knowing. Anxious to see it come alive.

Awesome news Chris.
I have the first half of my VIN figured out.
How long did it take from when you committed/finalized your configuration, before it showed up in the app?
I'm waiting my turn now, and it's killing me... not knowing. Anxious to see it come alive.
I finalized 3/21, got my delivery button 4/15, VIN showed up in the app 4/25, and then that week I got the email that it was time to start the finance and payment process (got that email Sunday the 28th), and by Wednesday I got the call saying my car will be ready for me Tues the 7th. Once I completed the final MVPA that was emailed to me i believe Tuesday, it was a quick send to my bank and they fedexed the check to Tesla Thursday. Tesla makes it very easy to pay any downpayment via ach debit from your bank acct also...no extra fees. Now I'm just waiting for the car to get to Tampa!