Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got this little display installed, what do you think?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally found some time to get this little dash display installed. I love how it doesn't block the vent, but still big enough to display some important info on it. Let me know what do you think? or any questions/suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0497.jpg
    IMG_0497.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 238
Finally found some time to get this little dash display installed. I love how it doesn't block the vent, but still big enough to display some important info on it. Let me know what do you think? or any questions/suggestions?

Is that the same display thats in this thread?

is it not disableing the warrenty, i've read that tesla says, any modifications will end warrenty!?

I really want this , but i am afraid off loosing warrenty
My SC never complained about my display device when they were diagnosing issues with my PCS over heating, it turned out to be air in the coolant system that didn’t cool the PCS anymore. The SC simply purged the air from coolant system and problem was solved. The SC was actually impressed with my display device.

Don't worry about voiding the warranty.

Peter

My SC never complained about my display device when they were diagnosing issues with my PCS over heating, it turned out to be air in the coolant system that didn’t cool the PCS anymore. The SC simply purged the air from coolant system and problem was solved. The SC was actually impressed with my display device.

Peter
ok, good to know. i didnt have a tesla yet tbh... i am looking for al kinds off upgrades to put on, becasue without i feel the steering view is bit boring :-(

Peter
Might want to put in YMMV, I have heard stories of SC's not wanting to replace a CF wing that was peeling after less than a year due to the car having PPF. His reasoning was "The wing was removed and then put back on, therefore it was modified".