Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just had a good service experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know we've seen a lot of horror stories for service, but I wanted to share a good one that I just had.

Last night at 8pm I set out on a 250mi drive, for the holiday weekend here in the US. As I was leaving, I got the alert below that my low voltage battery needed to be replaced and I should schedule service. Because I'm traveling this week, and again next week, I was a bit nervous about delaying. So I opened the Tesla app on my phone, went to schedule service, and in the area to select the category of concern, there was something like "Recent Alerts (1)". So I chose that, and it showed the alert, which I confirmed, and it created a service request with the info from the alert in it. When it got to asking my address, I put in my destination address (which was 250 miles away). It came up and said mobile service was available the next morning (today) from 7:30am-1:30pm. Luckily that was a good time for me, so I confirmed the appointment.

The tech showed up at 11:12am, replaced the battery in 25 minutes, and all is good :)

BTW, that's the first time the low voltage battery was replaced. Got my car in Dec 2016, currently 75k miles.

1662132690876.png

Reactions: bmah