TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Just installed new HPWC in SF - Need tester

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by robt_sf, Aug 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. robt_sf

robt_sf Member

As title said just finished installation of HPWC for my model 3. I know it's a little early but my electrician installed it as part of my Solar PV system. Lights come on Green, but can't test since I don't have a Tesla. Anyone on the west side of SF want to get a few KW of Solar powered energy so I can make sure it works?

• Love x 1
  2. Runt8

Runt8 Member

I’ve been itching to get mine installed as well, but seeing as how I’m still 6 months away from my delivery, I don’t think I could take coming home every day and seeing it on the wall.

3. kev1n

kev1n Member

so strange to refer to sf with west side? you mean sunset area?

4. robt_sf

robt_sf Member

Twin Peaks area

5. kmngq

kmngq Member

How much did install cost you? Or did you diy? If you did hire someone to do it, would you recommend the electrician?

6. robt_sf

robt_sf Member

Electrician did as part of my Solar PV project. Although it was included in the price, I expect it added ~250-300 due to the conduit run.