Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just my opinion... :) ...really cool Supercharging photo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
Check out the two license plates. Yesterday in Wickenburg, Arizona.
IMG_2443.jpg

"FL" and "Sonora" would be cool indeed.
Did anybody notice the "For Sale" sign in the background? It's no longer for sale:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. 25 TeslaPoints for the first correct guess as to the newest addition to our fleet (it's just a little​ tricky).

Ah, come on. I'm not being that tricky. As in:
...the newest addition to our fleet

Here's a hint to those who know me: It's a fairly obvious addition. I'd seen this beauty around town all winter. And then there it was with the "For Sale" sign on it!

It's not the most I've ever dropped on a used car, but it wasn't
cheap. In fact, Poof! - there goes any fantasy I ever held that Superchargers are free (I never would have seen it parked there if I'd not been at the SpC, and there were a lot​ of people clamoring to buy this puppy, so I wouldn't have had a good chance to find it for sale later).

But it is in near-"Barrett-Jackson" condition. Once I check out its tranny, I might revise that to "in prime Barrett-Jackson" condition.

Lots of 'em.

Bill gets 25 points!

It's an absolutely mint-condition 1988 FJ62 that I'm purchasing from the original owner. I'm off for the rest of the week but will post a pic or two in the "Other Vehicles" thread on returning.

Later, all -