Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered a Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the Tesla Family :) My wife hated long trips but now we are always planning a trip with the kids ( they stay up longer with the lack of road noise)

Enjoy and Drive Safe... the Tesla grin is real

Model X P90DL - MC Red - Loaded - Blk 7 seat config.
Model X P90DL - MidNgt Silver - Loaded - Ultra Wt 6 seat config
Model S P100DL - Deep Blue - Loaded w/RFS - Ultra Wt seats - Autopilot 2

Black with tan leather interior. All glass roof :D

90D? We had the option of the All Glass Roof on our P100D but we use our sunroof's as much as we can! So we went with the Pano, we would never get the solid roof simply because I dont think it open's up the interior enough and I think it makes the car look "Better" with the colors MC Red, White, Silver, Blue etc...... If glass roof wasn't available would you guys have gotten the pano?

90D? We had the option of the All Glass Roof on our P100D but we use our sunroof's as much as we can! So we went with the Pano, we would never get the solid roof simply because I dont think it open's up the interior enough and I think it makes the car look "Better" with the colors MC Red, White, Silver, Blue etc...... If glass roof wasn't available would you guys have gotten the pano?
Yes, we would've gone with the pano but I never open my sunroof.

not hearing the roar of the engine
No, instead you will hear the roar of blood in your ears from your quickened heartbeat as you otherwise-silently leave the rest of the
world in the dust :D
As mentioned above, I think the phrase that best captures the Tesla Experience is "driving the future".
'Course, now that your former Governor is going to be Sect. of Energy you may find Tesla ownership -- not just sales -- banned outright in Texas :(

It really is just so easy. Depending on how much you drive you may not need to charge every night (we only charge every other
or every third night), so "forgetting" now and then is rarely a disaster.
Thank you for your input! I really appreciate it. I'm sure I will get used to it fairly quickly. The only "bad" thing right now is that it seems that my dealership is changing its mind about the trade-in value they initially offered for my Cayenne :( We'll see where that goes.