Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Ordered MS60D - Have Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone I just recently ordered my MS60D in Deep Blue Metallic over Black Interior. Looking at a December Delivery. Was wondering how long after your order was conformed did you get your vehicle VIN#? Also wondering how many people have purchased a 60 or 60D and have upgraded to 75 or 75D. Also how was the factory tour if you did one when you picked up your Tesla? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 837F9552-866E-4A7D-9D36-AF1E2B59B867.jpg
    837F9552-866E-4A7D-9D36-AF1E2B59B867.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 81
Hi everyone I just recently ordered my MS60D in Deep Blue Metallic over Black Interior. Looking at a December Delivery. Was wondering how long after your order was conformed did you get your vehicle VIN#? Also wondering how many people have purchased a 60 or 60D and have upgraded to 75 or 75D. Also how was the factory tour if you did one when you picked up your Tesla? Thanks in advance.
Daryl, congrats on your new MS and welcome to the family!

I originally had a December delivery date for a 70D and I received my VIN notification in the middle of August. However, I took advantage of the end of quarter inventory deals and took a 75D on September 30th. I suspect that you should be getting a VIN once your order is confirmed and the factory is ready to go.

Good luck!

I received my VIN the same day my order confirmed.

I flew out to go on my factory tour a few days after taking delivery for my birthday. It was very cool to see as I have never seen anything like it. I did have to schedule mine in advance, they recommended 3+ weeks out for the best schedule.

Thanks Erik

Daryl, congrats on your new MS and welcome to the family!

I originally had a December delivery date for a 70D and I received my VIN notification in the middle of August. However, I took advantage of the end of quarter inventory deals and took a 75D on September 30th. I suspect that you should be getting a VIN once your order is confirmed and the factory is ready to go.

Good luck!
Cool - my order was confirmed on 10/9. Currently my tesla says sourcing parts.

I received my VIN the same day my order confirmed.

I flew out to go on my factory tour a few days after taking delivery for my birthday. It was very cool to see as I have never seen anything like it. I did have to schedule mine in advance, they recommended 3+ weeks out for the best schedule.

Thanks Erik
Nice - I'm excited - luckily I live a short distance from Fremont - plan is to tour plant and pick up MS same day.