TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Just ordered MX 100D Pearl White!

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by bairesman, Mar 20, 2018.

1. bairesman

bairesman Member

I waned to introduce myself, I am Martin based in Southern Florida. Test drove the Model X overnight and could not resist getting my own. Delivery scheduled for June :(

• Like x 5
  2. Sprandt23

Sprandt23 Member

Welcome! The wait will be long, but totally worth it! Enjoy browsing this place until (and after) you take delivery - tons of great folks here to share stories and thoughts.

Hopefully you used a referral code for free supercharging and $500 credit as well!

• Like x 1
  3. bairesman

bairesman Member

Thanks! I know the wait will be worth it, also any experience as to how Tesla treats the trade-ins? Do they give customers a fair price?

I did use a referral code from a friend :)

4. cartech

cartech Member

Their trade in prices are not that great, but you can take it to carmax and get appraised there. Tesla will match that and carmax prices are not bad. You do this when you are within 15-20 days of delivery.

• Like x 1
  5. bairesman

bairesman Member

Thanks, sounds like a plan I already thought of Carmax... btw your MX look exactly like the one I want, heard the white are the fastest ones :p

6. rohitgarewal

rohitgarewal Member

Congratulations!!

• Like x 1
  7. jtdiddy

jtdiddy Member

Welcome and congrats! Mine is coming in June as well :)

• Like x 1
  8. WINGIT

WINGIT Supporting Member

Congrats! Welcome to the family. We picked up our red 100D yesterday. :D "If you test drive, you will click 'Buy!'" (Well, Order Now, but that does not even come close to rhyming. :p)

• Like x 1