Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered my 2018 P100D!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations! You’ll love it !

Attachments

• C3D99B07-AD3F-4AFB-89D3-9B0B725FFC88.jpeg
    C3D99B07-AD3F-4AFB-89D3-9B0B725FFC88.jpeg
    491 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Jpandes and Magica
Just ordered a used P100d on tesla.com. Can’t wait to take delivery. They said the car it’s in Las Vegas so I wonder how long would it take to get it from Vegas to LA. Will keep sharing my timeline.
Same here, ordered 2018 100D from Tesla on Monday. Mine is LA to San Jose. I had a great experience with my 90D couple of years ago. Lets see who gets it first. Good luck 👍 😁

What are you coming from? First tesla? If so...with the acceleration in a P model? Man are you in for a treat...

One of the best parts of EV's that many dont mention..is lack of gears/gear shifts/gear shift hesitation. With an EV, its just constant push when you accelerate.

Reactions: Wol747
What are you coming from? First tesla? If so...with the acceleration in a P model? Man are you in for a treat...

One of the best parts of EV's that many dont mention..is lack of gears/gear shifts/gear shift hesitation. With an EV, its just constant push when you accelerate.
From an Alfa Romeo Giulia and a Mercedes SL. My wife and I tried the M3P and loved the acceleration and lack of gear shifting.