Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered my 3rd Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my M3P about 9 months ago and just love it. A couple month later I took delivery of a 2019 loaded BMW X5 for my wife. Unfortunately my wife just won't drive it. She insists in driving the M3P, leaving me with the X5. Not too shabby, but truth be told, I want to drive my M3P. So when the Y was announced, I placed my deposit immediately, recognizing it's about a year away. Then my son had an accident in his Porsche Macan and the insurance wrote the car off. He always said how much he liked the X5, so we made a deal and he took over my lease. So, I ordered another loaded dual motor M3 for my wife until the model Y becomes available. Problem solved, LOL...

So, I ordered another loaded dual motor M3 for my wife that I will have to drive because my wife will still want to drive the Model 3P until the model Y becomes available. Problem solved, LOL...

Edited this to say what I think is likely to happen :) . Congrats on your additional ride btw!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Roentgen