Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered my dream car!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

After a very stressful year (living out of home whilst renovating, and raising a new baby at the same time... so tired), I've just ordered myself a shiny new Model S, something I've always wanted but never thought I'd be able to afford. Circumstances have been favorable lately, so here we are!

I went with:

Model S 75D
Deep Blue Metallic
Glass Roof
19" Grey Slipstream Wheels
Cream Premium
Carbon Fiber
Free Supercharging
Premium Upgrades Package

After delivery I'll get Autopilot as well (doing it later to avoid a bit of the daft "Luxury Car Tax" they charge us here in Australia).

Could not be more excited, just need to wait until early March before I get to play. That's going to be a looong wait.

compositor

:)

Awesome!!

Have you thought about getting the regular silver rims and then get them powder coated the same grey color after you take delivery? You'll save a ton of money doing that. The wheel selections are overpriced on the order page.

Awesome!!

Have you thought about getting the regular silver rims and then get them powder coated the same grey color after you take delivery? You'll save a ton of money doing that. The wheel selections are overpriced on the order page.

I did to be honest, I went back and forth a few times on that one. Honestly it just came down to convenience which I realise is just ridiculous as they're really overpriced. I think there's something wrong with me :D

So happy for you. I know you will love driving it! We got ours in March too but had a slightly shorter wait (end of December order). It likely will seem like forever, and you will probably be checking often to see when it goes into production LOL. It's part of the fun of the wait. In the meantime we watched some other car owners' delivery videos, read thru the manual, and as it got closer arranged for our home charging (NEMA 14-50 here). Come back and tell us how delivery goes and post a photo of your new car.

So happy for you. I know you will love driving it! We got ours in March too but had a slightly shorter wait (end of December order). It likely will seem like forever, and you will probably be checking often to see when it goes into production LOL. It's part of the fun of the wait. In the meantime we watched some other car owners' delivery videos, read thru the manual, and as it got closer arranged for our home charging (NEMA 14-50 here). Come back and tell us how delivery goes and post a photo of your new car.

Thanks, YouTube sure has been getting a workout the last few weeks :D I'm going to spend a couple of hours today digging through this forum for more videos to watch.