Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered my S

twendel

Apr 21, 2018
Mesa, AZ
I ordered my Model S this morning and have three days to come up with a referral code. I don't want to break any rules but if anyone wants to share a code, I would greatly appreciate it.

ptekngo

Jan 4, 2018
Irvine, CA
Congrats!

Just want to give you a heads up on one issue a lot of us are having with our MS. The front air suspension struts are making noise when driving slowly over bumps and on uneven roads. Many of us have already taken our cars to the Service Center but there is no fix in sight. Tesla claimed that it is not a safety issue but the noise is so annoying for such quiet and high end luxury automobile. In case you'd like to find out more about this, there are two threads on this same issue:
  1. Rattle noise coming from front air suspension
  2. Low pitch rattle coming from front - no fix available?
By the way, last issue reported was for Model S March 2018 build. Maybe the sales representative can provide you with some insight on this problem, if he/she is even aware of it.

Reactions: Bebop

ivanzzz

Apr 2, 2018
HONG KONG
If anyone wanna buy a new S or X My referral code still have 500USD credit +unlimited supercharging
I am a representative from Hong Kong Tesla Club =)
Happy to meet friends worldwide and share my experience in Tesla

petech169

Apr 22, 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
Hey guys, I am now ordering my new Tesla Model S and I was wondering if anybody has their referral code available with the 500USD/EUR credit and free supercharging available... If so, please kindly PM me... I can later provide my code as well :)
Many thanks!

petech169

Apr 22, 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
I ordered my Model S this morning and have three days to come up with a referral code. I don't want to break any rules but if anyone wants to share a code, I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi, I am now ordering my own Tesla Model S, so I believe that we can exchange our referral codes, unless you have already used yours. Please let me know :).

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC