TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Just ordered my x in NC

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Amoroso6, May 1, 2016.

1. Amoroso6

Amoroso6 Member

So I've just order my x in NC.
    in by the 5th showing delivery in June. Very excited. White on white 90D. Any others near triad?

• Like x 1
  2. 0gas

0gas Member

Sure seems like ordering 3 years ago doesn't get you much ahead. My order confirmed March 5 (although had my place in line for a few years). P90D Pearl White with white, VIN 32XX, and it's not even started production yet! I'm hoping for taking delivery early June.

3. Eresan

Eresan Member

Your MY TESLA page actually showing June delivery?

I ordered 90d on 12th. Got vin assigned on 19. It shows in the production queue but there is no time estimate

4. Amoroso6

Amoroso6 Member

No, the design studio showed June delivery for the style I ordered and July for the P90D. My lock-in day is this week on the 5th. So i should get a firm date after that. Lease is done just waiting on final delivery information and paperwork which Im amusing I'll get next week or soon after.

5. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing how everything goes for you with your new X.

6. X Fan

X Fan Member

Congrats,Tesla has done a good job covering much of state with SC locations making travel easy to facilitate. My advice is to scour this site for ideas, etc. on delivery, etc. and don't sell your existing vehicle based on the June delivery.

If Tesla lease, please keep in mind that approval is only good for 30 days.......

7. Amoroso6

Amoroso6 Member

Thanks I will keep that in mind and repost when I get info. I did log into my Tesla again today and i did say June delivery so I will wait and see. Fortunately I've got my motorcycle to drive while I wait..

8. onesixeight

onesixeight Member

I doubt you will get a date assigned after you confirm. Make sure when you are assigned a DS that you make it clear to them that you want it in June if that's what your build estimate says.

I confirmed in early April and back then it said May delivery. My DS switched my delivery date without telling me saying that I set my delivery preference for July.

9. Amoroso6

Amoroso6 Member

will do. thanks for the info

10. Czechmate

Czechmate Member

yup i have a pearl white P90DL with 22 black rims with white interior... all options at the end of the production line currently, and almost ready to ship to NC. i will most likely be taking delivery in greensboro where i work.

11. Amoroso6

Amoroso6 Member

wow if you do you should come by my bakery and do a show and tell for me . My shop is Cheesecakes by Alex 315 south elm st.

12. Czechmate

Czechmate Member

yeah ill give you a shout out when i get it. i know where your shop is downtown. i actually work on n elm in lake jeanette office park

• Like x 1
  13. Amoroso6

Amoroso6 Member

Well my order has just been confirmed and is in production as of the email today. The have assigned my contact but no Vin as of yet. Im headed to Raleigh Monday to text drive the x they just received.

14. VABarb

VABarb Member

Is it in production or the production queue , there is a huge difference. Production queue means you are in line behind others. Getting the VIN assigned means they are sourcing parts.... good luck.