Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered MYP Midnight Silver with White Interior, any must have accessories while I wait?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took the family to check out Tesla’s yesterday, my wife has a 2018 XC90 T8 Hybrid we love, but it has 52K miles and no warranty so it’s time to move on. We thought about another hybrid but after looking at the Tesla we decided to make the leap. We are looking forward to full electric.

While we wait are there any must have accessories like mats and such? I already have a level 2 charger I’m assuming I’ll need an adapter? I will look into clear bra and getting a coating, I’m thinking about adding those the front end looks like a magnet for chips.

Great forum!!

I took the family to check out Tesla’s yesterday, my wife has a 2018 XC90 T8 Hybrid we love, but it has 52K miles and no warranty so it’s time to move on. We thought about another hybrid but after looking at the Tesla we decided to make the leap. We are looking forward to full electric.

While we wait are there any must have accessories like mats and such? I already have a level 2 charger I’m assuming I’ll need an adapter? I will look into clear bra and getting a coating, I’m thinking about adding those the front end looks like a magnet for chips.

Great forum!!
Screen protector and all-weather mats seem to be two often-cited items in threads like these. I'm also waiting for this color combo.