TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

just ordered new 85D

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mkspeedr, Jun 14, 2015.

1. mkspeedr

mkspeedr Member

Just ordered a new 85D - pearl white, black next gen seats, black head liner, air suspension, tech package, upgraded sound system and 21 wheels. Cant wait - end of July delivery.

I have been reading the forum for the last year. Great information thanks!

2. grantgro

grantgro Member

Congrats man! Welcome to the painful game of waiting, lol

3. Vger

Vger Active Member

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on buying the best car on the planet. You will love it much more a year from now than when you first get it. That is the beautiful thing about the Model S.

4. travwill

travwill Member

Sounds like a really sharp color combo! Also just go with the Piano black interior (would prob look good with the white & black)? July will be here soon and fly by for you!

5. David Kent

David Kent Member

I've got same car, but I did last minute switch to white Alcatera headliner. Glad I did. Friend got all black interior and he regrets. Ends up being too dark and cave like. Your call.

6. mkspeedr

mkspeedr Member

black vs white

The two toughest decisions were the white/black headliner and 19/21 inch wheels. I decided 100% aesthetics for the wheels - my dad has them on P85D and loves them. I should have mentioned I got the panoramic roof so it should be like the rest of my cars. I like caves :smile: