Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered the new Bespoke51 taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There will be an upgrade to the reverse that keeps the outer red ring.

For everyone that has a set (or has ordered) they will automatically receive a replacement free of charge.

It’s a 5-10min Plug in swap.

Seasons greetings to you all and a safe and prosperous 2019.
Is it really that easy? How do you take the lights off. I have never touched mine on the roadster. Can you post a video. Do they simply screw off?

Is it really that easy?
No. If you have a power socket wrench and you don't count the time getting your tools ready then maybe you can do it in 10 minutes, but I doubt it. That also assumes it's warm enough that you don't have to warm up the rubber plugs with a hair dryer (that alone takes 10 minutes) and you don't have to cut and solder any wires which you have to do at least once. It also assumes you don't drop any washers or have to grind off any studs because the nuts rusted and the studs are turning.

Is it really that easy? How do you take the lights off. I have never touched mine on the roadster. Can you post a video. Do they simply screw off?
It is extremely simple to swap out the lights, we've performed the installation several times now, the longest time it took was 25 mins, and that was due to the lack of lighting at a clients location.

Please email us for instructions.

This is correct. Bespoke51 (whom we took over) designed the original lamps.

We have some improvements into them since the takeover which are included in outgoing orders.

We will Be halting production soon therefore these will be a limited production due to focus on some Italian brands.

Reactions: ICON