Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered the new Bespoke51 taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

I have not been able to contact Mick Harzhall from Transforged.
Through Facebook you will find a phone number that is not answered. Email and link to the Transforged.com domain which is down.
Google led me to some other (lotus) forums at one of which I left a message for him but no reply so far.

meanwhile, I have found two 50mm red halos on aliexpress. Once they arrive I will know if the color and lumen are comparable.
If so, I will replace and thoroughly seal the pods and hope for the best.

For the headlights I have ordered your set from your headlight guy @jason.tv

I will keep you posted.

Reactions: drewski
Update:

I have not been able to contact Mick Harzhall from Transforged.
Through Facebook you will find a phone number that is not answered. Email and link to the Transforged.com domain which is down.
Google led me to some other (lotus) forums at one of which I left a message for him but no reply so far.

meanwhile, I have found two 50mm red halos on aliexpress. Once they arrive I will know if the color and lumen are comparable.
If so, I will replace and thoroughly seal the pods and hope for the best.

I will keep you posted.
Let us know how it turns out and post pics too. If mine fail I might have to contact you to do the same.

Transforged is a clueless moron who had no idea whatsoever about how to make a good product. He had now idea what I was talking about when my friend helped him with the right type of resistors on them and they are horrible when i comes to moisture. STAY AWAY!!!

If you want a product that looks cool and actually works. Contact GregsRaceParts.com GRP and see if they have the time to make a set for the Roadster. They have made good quality products for Lotus for a while now.

Transforged is a clueless moron who had no idea whatsoever about how to make a good product. He had now idea what I was talking about when my friend helped him with the right type of resistors on them and they are horrible when i comes to moisture. STAY AWAY!!!

If you want a product that looks cool and actually works. Contact GregsRaceParts.com GRP and see if they have the time to make a set for the Roadster. They have made good quality products for Lotus for a while now.
If anyone here wants to contact Greg for a group buy I'll be glad to jump on board.

DE47524D-0FB1-4E2B-9C2E-349DF0F3E5EA.jpeg B6B4468F-A57D-46CD-98D7-537291F735F9.jpeg F1512515-A501-447C-9022-ABEDC43A7AFF.jpeg 36F58C85-24E7-446D-A67D-D4BE7EB1AEF8.jpeg AC852889-68F5-4A07-9C97-6334D9BD2ADF.jpeg

I stick to my current taillights for now.

I have opened the two outer smallest units and noticed that there was water damage.

I received the 2 50mm red halo leds from AliExpress today. Only EUR 7!

Disconnected the broken halos and connected the new.

Sealed the units as thoroughly as possible with glue. I will also apply sealant afterwards, on the outside of the rings as well as inside the rings where the tinted glass is.

Everything works again.

upload_2020-6-9_18-59-30.jpeg

Last edited:
Perfect, thank you! If I wanted to buy the other lens as well which sizes should I pick? Although the ones from Transforged work fine right now I just want to have extras on hand in case I need to swap them out like you did.
Guessing taking the outside diameters I would say 100mm and 80mm.

it makes sense to order a spare set I agree.
The inner halos keep fine for now but you never know.

I text Greg daily about this and a few other roadster projects.

we need to meet MOQ.

i've contacted GRP via their webstie contact form and haven't getten any response. i also contacted them with another question and also didn't hear anything. could be C-19 issues.

might be good to create a Group Buy thread and collect interest and send that to Greg?

you seem to have a long standing relationship with GRP from your Lotus ownership.

what is the Minimum Order Quantity?

i've contacted GRP via their webstie contact form and haven't getten any response. i also contacted them with another question and also didn't hear anything. could be C-19 issues.

might be good to create a Group Buy thread and collect interest and send that to Greg?

you seem to have a long standing relationship with GRP from your Lotus ownership.

what is the Minimum Order Quantity?

Just sent him a text, I suspect an answer will be given within a day or so, likely MOQ of 10.... but I can’t speak for him.

I’ll start a thread when I have info and we can get a group buy going.

Has anyone thought about some sort of replacement panel for the fans, to exhaust more heat and possibly allow for brushless spal fans?