Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered the new Bespoke51 taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is correct. Bespoke51 (whom we took over) designed the original lamps.

We have some improvements into them since the takeover which are included in outgoing orders.

We will Be halting production soon therefore these will be a limited production due to focus on some Italian brands.

Hello,

Do you mean you won't produce them anymore at all? When do youplan to take the last orders please ?

kind regards

Sorry for the dumb question but regarding orders what’s the difference (aside from price) between lights only, enclosure only and both? Thanks.
Hi - It appears that you can purchase the lights only and these install on your car's existing enclosure. Or you can purchase lights already installed on an enclosure that they provide. I'm not sure why one would purchase just the enclosure.

Yes that is right.

You might want to buy this if you expect that you want to replace the original lights when you are selling your roadster to a ‘purist’.

You have to cut some wires to put in the lamps so in that case you better switch including the enclosure and without cutting.

WARNING!!!

I do not recommend doing business with Transforged Racing / Bespoke 51.
After seeing their rear light on a Lotus, I contacted them to see if it was possible to make some for the Roadster since they looked good. Some months later after spending a lot of time taking apart my lights giving them measurements and stuff,I had received some test lights. After more testing I was pretty shocked by their lack of knowledge when trying to make the lights actually work, the only reason we actually made them work, was because of a friend of mine with electrical knowledge helping me. At that time I noticed that the Lotus person who had the lights from Transforged had changed them out to a different brand. I contacted him and learned that his lights had broken LEDs and had stopped working several times. After more research I found several other people complaining about both the quality of the lights and mirrors. Since I was in the middle of the project I was hoping that this was problems that had been fixed and the product I would get was much better.

But I was wrong... After getting the lights installed on the car it did not take long before the first LED stopped working, and in the following months I have had LEDs stopped working in most of the lights. In addition there is also moisture inside some of them. I was promised replacement lights in January. Then February. Then March. So in April I was planning to show my car on an event and said that I was sick of waiting for the new lights and explained that showing the car with broken lights would give them bad publicity which I was hoping they would want to do something about. I then got a weird response on mail telling me to stop threatening them and after more back and forward I got some new promises that I would get new lights a few weeks later. That is now a month ago, and I have not gotten any answers to my last mails asking when I can expect the lights.

So my advice is. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

• Informative
Reactions: Rolf68
WARNING!!!

I do not recommend doing business with Transforged Racing / Bespoke 51.
After seeing their rear light on a Lotus, I contacted them to see if it was possible to make some for the Roadster since they looked good. Some months later after spending a lot of time taking apart my lights giving them measurements and stuff,I had received some test lights. After more testing I was pretty shocked by their lack of knowledge when trying to make the lights actually work, the only reason we actually made them work, was because of a friend of mine with electrical knowledge helping me. At that time I noticed that the Lotus person who had the lights from Transforged had changed them out to a different brand. I contacted him and learned that his lights had broken LEDs and had stopped working several times. After more research I found several other people complaining about both the quality of the lights and mirrors. Since I was in the middle of the project I was hoping that this was problems that had been fixed and the product I would get was much better.

But I was wrong... After getting the lights installed on the car it did not take long before the first LED stopped working, and in the following months I have had LEDs stopped working in most of the lights. In addition there is also moisture inside some of them. I was promised replacement lights in January. Then February. Then March. So in April I was planning to show my car on an event and said that I was sick of waiting for the new lights and explained that showing the car with broken lights would give them bad publicity which I was hoping they would want to do something about. I then got a weird response on mail telling me to stop threatening them and after more back and forward I got some new promises that I would get new lights a few weeks later. That is now a month ago, and I have not gotten any answers to my last mails asking when I can expect the lights.

So my advice is. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!
I've worked with this company extensively and have gotten nothing but exemplary customer service. Like any product the earliest versions can have issues but any that I faced were resolved quickly and professionally. I wouldn't think twice about buying from them again.

Reactions: TransForged
I've worked with this company extensively and have gotten nothing but exemplary customer service. Like any product the earliest versions can have issues but any that I faced were resolved quickly and professionally. I wouldn't think twice about buying from them again.

That was my experience too, until they started failing... And the quality issues was a problem years ago when they made lights for just Lotus, so I would not be to hopeful. That said, I live in Norway and drive my car every day. So in milder climates with little use, you might not experience any issues, one can hope...

We value feedback and are very sorry you had a bad experience. With that said, Transforged will no longer be providing 'free-complimentary' pre production products for testing as we did with your set.

We take our customers feedback very seriously to ensure satisfaction and have addressed the LED issue that in the old testing version.

Reactions: Bunnak
We value feedback and are very sorry you had a bad experience. With that said, Transforged will no longer be providing 'free-complimentary' pre production products for testing as we did with your set.

We take our customers feedback very seriously to ensure satisfaction and have addressed the LED issue that in the old testing version.

Is that why you have not replied to my emails for months, and still have not provided the lights that I have a written contract that I was to receive?

Scam...