Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

number12

Supporting Member
Aug 16, 2016
Tesla
Current Tesla owner reserved 5/5. Invite to order 2/14. Georgia delivery.

Couple of questions.

Two drivers. Can both download app and log into my account for key.. or will one have to use card and not get benefits of app?

Has their been any confirmed changes yet? For my Tesla I missed out on AP2.0 by days.. while this turned out to be a good thing.. it stung. So wondering if there has been any benefit of waiting this early on.

Went with silver metallic + 19”. I know 19” hurts range, but what about ride quality? The video of leaf vs 3 video is a big difference.

Last question.. can you delay delivery? Ie awd comes out in my waiting time. Or is there no lock in time like s and x.

Can’t wait to pick it up.

Current Tesla owner reserved 5/5. Invite to order 2/14. Georgia delivery.

Couple of questions.

Two drivers. Can both download app and log into my account for key.. or will one have to use card and not get benefits of app?

Has their been any confirmed changes yet? For my Tesla I missed out on AP2.0 by days.. while this turned out to be a good thing.. it stung. So wondering if there has been any benefit of waiting this early on.

Went with silver metallic + 19”. I know 19” hurts range, but what about ride quality? The video of leaf vs 3 video is a big difference.

Last question.. can you delay delivery? Ie awd comes out in my waiting time. Or is there no lock in time like s and x.

Can’t wait to pick it up.

Yes, you and your wife can both have the phone app and use it to work the car.

Yes, you can defer and wait for awd.

Can’t answer the others.

I don't think you can defer after you ordered and gave a non-refundable $2,500 deposit. During the configuration process there is an option to defer for AWD, SR, financing options, etc.

19's offer a worse ride than 18's as there is less tire to cushion (side-wall is smaller). They are also heavier, which makes the car slower and get worse range. That being said, how much worse is it...you might not mind the difference.

No changes besides the switch from Alcantara headliner to a premium textile. That's not really a big deal, unless you care that much.

Last edited: