TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

just ordered

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by sgregory, Aug 24, 2017.

1. sgregory

sgregory New Member

hi. just ordered a 75d. boss gave me a referral code. please let me know if you could use mine. any advice appreciated.

2. caltechkid

caltechkid Member

3. speedy

speedy Member

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't your order have to proceed to at least 'Production Complete' before you get a referral code?

4. iSpencerPRo

iSpencerPRo Member

No, I got my referral code once I confirmed.

• Like x 2
  5. Nda721

Nda721 Member

He's right

6. speedy

speedy Member

That's weird... I wonder what happened to mine? I wonder if it had something to do with the OA trying to get me to take an inventory model after I ordered? When he added the inventory car, there were two orders in MyTelsa and I remember seeing a referral code. But when I found out the inventory car didn't have the recent upgrades, I declined it and they removed that car my my account. Now my original reservation is confirmed and scheduled for production but I don't see a referral code anywhere. I've sent an email to my DS to figure it out...

7. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Yep, I have one also, the instant the three day period was up. Of course, Virginia (and Ohio) have some state reg about we can't accept things like that. So, no point in using it anywhere. Unless we move.... :D

8. DriveMe

DriveMe Member

#8 DriveMe, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Yep! The same here! Got a referral code as soon as my order was confirmed. Not sure if it works already since my car is not even in production yet.
    I'll be happy to give it to anyone, but I do not get any referral benefits, since Tesla is not allowed to provide any referral perks in Ohio. :(

• Like x 1
  9. Bebop

Bebop Member

I can confirm this. As soon as my order was confirmed, I got a referral code to give out.

10. speedy

speedy Member

You guys are making me feel bad :(. Hopefully I find out what happened to my referral code on Monday...

11. MSDadMich

MSDadMich Member

I put down a deposit very recently on a model s and after order confirmation I received a referral code right away. Sadly, I have not had an opportunity to share it with anyone yet.