Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just picked up my car today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Skione65

Glad you like it! It's an unusual combination. Most people with Midnight Silver go with Black or Gray. But the tan interior gives it a Euro feel, IMO, kinda Aston Martin feel. I love it and will probably go with it for any future Teslas I may buy. Re the wood, it's Figured Ash. The matte finish and very pronounced curvy grain looks amazing (not to mention fingerprint resistant!).

@Slymonkey,

I agree 100% with everything you said! :)

Ski

Reactions: K Hall
No on the rear cup holders/ rear USB, just Figured Ash Wood at the rear of the arm rest. I'm OK with that, I can't drink in the back while I'm having all that fun driving.

Good way to look at it! I don't have people in the back enough to really warrant it. But it did look like the addition of rear cup holders/USB took away from the foot room.

Just keep driving. :) I actually haven't had anyone drive my car with me in it.... So I am unsure how the back seats even are. I was only in them for a few minutes while a friend test drove once.

Thanks Erik