Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just picked up my model X with AP 2.0 hardware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Timeline:
09/24 order placed with Fremont factory delivery, model X 90D, 6 seat, ap 1.0
09/30 loan application filed(before the rate bump, :)
10/01 order confirmed
10/02 VIN assigned 23xxx
11/07 building starts
11/12 production finishes
11/22 delivery scheduled
11/23 pick up(with the original loan rate)

I mostly followed the delivery check list but I didn't find any flaw, maybe I'm just careless.

The car is built with AP 2.0 hardware but I didn't opt in EAP yet. At this point it doesn't make any difference either since only non adaptive cruise control is working. And in general I don't trust a software delivery promise, ;)

Will upload some pics soon, but honestly I don't think there is any difference between the other PICs you can find online.

IMG_2506.jpg IMG_2514.jpg IMG_2513.jpg

How did they get you the same rate if older than 30 days? Can you give details of the rate and lender? Possibly the person you worked with for the loan
Frankly I don't know why, maybe I have an awesome credit score? :p

It's alliant credit union with 1.49 APR. I was contacted by tesla employee directly.

Actually I'm little concerned I may hit the same loan denied issue like another forum member. But you know life is so short so who cares.

Frankly I don't know why, maybe I have an awesome credit score? :p

It's alliant credit union with 1.49 APR. I was contacted by tesla employee directly.

Actually I'm little concerned I may hit the same loan denied issue like another forum member. But you know life is so short so who cares.

I too got approved for that loan back in September. However I was told since delivery pushed to December that if have to reapply with new rates. If you could PM any specific employee info, that way I could work with someone useful.

Congrats! Got your car just in time for the holiday. I wish I could have locked in at that rate, I ordered and confirmed on the same dates as you. But I waited to fill out the loan application because of the 30 day deal. Oh well. Just did my application three days ago and got approved within two hours.