Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just picked up my Tesla!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been a member for the past few months as I have been considered jumping into the 'Fraternal Order of the Tesla' and just this evening picked up #158!

Looking forward to many miles of petrol-free motoring and also the camaraderie of the community.

I welcome any tips, etc. that anyone would like to share. Particularly interested in apps, maps, etc. showing location of charging spots in the Bay Area. I drive by Tesla Menlo Park countless times per week so I know I won't get stuck, but would like to know what else is out there- SJ-SFO-HMB-SF-Marin-Napa in particular.

I have posted my temporary avatar (photo by original owner) and will replace with my own pics soon.

Imagine the early Roadster owners who put the entire cost of the car down and waited through delays. But yeah, waiting isn't easy.

No kidding. One owner I spoke to when checking out cars was pretty excited to explain how he put in his order back in 2006. He even showed me his reservation confirmation letter from 2006. Then it wasn't delivered until 2009... What a ride that must have been. I'm sure many on this forum have similar stories. I definitely admire those who were early and waited through it all.