Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just picked up....Super excited!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had to say Hello. I've been stalking the forum for a little while now and my husband and I finally picked up our new 2020 X (5 seater) this past week. It's currently in the detail shop getting paint correction, PPL wrap, ceramic coating, UV tint and chrome delete. Can't wait to get it back so we can get out and enjoy this great car!

Attachments

• IMG_20191217_164607.jpg
    IMG_20191217_164607.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20191217_161313.jpg
    IMG_20191217_161313.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 113
I just had to say Hello. I've been stalking the forum for a little while now and my husband and I finally picked up our new 2020 X (5 seater) this past week. It's currently in the detail shop getting paint correction, PPL wrap, ceramic coating, UV tint and chrome delete. Can't wait to get it back so we can get out and enjoy this great car!
I picked my new MX up yesterday in the UK. Think I had a grin as big as yours. Like you straight to the detailer for PPF & ceramic coating. Can’t wait until the 2nd of Jan to get it back. Enjoy guys

Big Congrats
You guys have amazing patience to be without it so long.
I did wrapping and paint protection on my first one (P85)
But the when I traded it in 14 months later on a P100D I realized that I was not a good candidate for paint protection.
Chrome delete on the other hand......

Reactions: Reggie1970
Big Congrats
You guys have amazing patience to be without it so long.
I did wrapping and paint protection on my first one (P85)
But the when I traded it in 14 months later on a P100D I realized that I was not a good candidate for paint protection.
Chrome delete on the other hand......

Curious, what makes one a good candidate for PPF?

(As an aside, I went without for 4 weeks while my car was at the body shop for paint and fitment issues from the due bill = $7600 worth, followed by 1.5 weeks at the detailer getting the XPEL and ceramic coating applied. I at least got to drive it for 5 weeks before the body shop was ready to start the repair.)