Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Picked Up White on White Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interior pics please. How's that white-bar across the dash. The one that replaces the fake wood-trim.

-ThinkMac-
IMG_20200324_164157.jpg
IMG_20200324_164152.jpg

Thanks for the photos.

Alas, they don't have my white interior for delivery now. I can take one with a black interior. I might have to, since I'm not sure how long the factory shutdown will last.

-ThinkMac-
If you really want the white, don’t settle for anything else. If you’re indifferent, then go with what’s available. #NeverSettle

• Love
Reactions: Reborn
Looks like I might have to wait. I'm told if I switched to the black interior, I will also get new/current pricing, so FSD will be $6k instead of the $5k I originally paid for. And whatever price increase had happened since. I'm asking for a full detailed breakdown of new pricing, but I think I'll just wait the month or two till the factory re-opens.

-ThinkMac-

If you really want the white, don’t settle for anything else. If you’re indifferent, then go with what’s available. #NeverSettle

Awesome looking car. White on White looks so nice.

Lol thanks!

It definitely does not have the violent kick that the M3P has from a standstill. But ramps up and really pulls hard.

If anyone wants any specific photos let me know.

I was hearing similar comments on various YT video's on how the car keeps pulling at speed. I wonder if they changed the torque curve so to not launch as hard but give you that continued acceleration. Could even be just a gear change.

Weird. I spoke with them on Monday and they told me they're now doing touchless pick up. I guess i'll find out tomorrow. :) thanks though
I'm excited for them. If anyone can figure it out to be streamline, it will be Tesla. Here's the direct link on the subject.
Delivery Options

Reactions: Young Phenom