Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just placed an order for TM3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome!

Canadian Vin's seem to be slow. I ordered an SR+ on April 10th and no VIN yet. My advisor has told me to be prepared to wait as they're anticipating deliveries anywhere between June 30th-September 30th for Vancouver. They said most likely closer to September!

Reactions: Arctic_White
over two month ? too long ... hope Tesla updated your delivery estimate time frame. must be related to the plant shutdown. Good thing is that Tesla will adjust the price to reflect the recent price cut. I am in Manitoba. I got a feeling they might delivery a big batch by then end of June (Q2).

over two month ? too long ... hope Tesla updated your delivery estimate time frame. must be related to the plant shutdown. Good thing is that Tesla will adjust the price to reflect the recent price cut. I am in Manitoba. I got a feeling they might delivery a big batch by then end of June (Q2).
Yes the factory shut down after 1-2 weeks after placing an order..but now I'm happy about the delay because of the price drop lol SA said I should get a VIN in 1-2 weeks

Awesome!

Canadian Vin's seem to be slow. I ordered an SR+ on April 10th and no VIN yet. My advisor has told me to be prepared to wait as they're anticipating deliveries anywhere between June 30th-September 30th for Vancouver. They said most likely closer to September!

Ok, this scares the crap out of me! I ordered my SR+ on May 6, and when I asked the guy in Vancouver he said they were hoping for delivery the end of June. I don't think I can wait until September... My wife might actually kill me for talking about it so much...

I ordered right after the price drop and my SA said my SR+ will arrive by the end of June to early July.

I'm hoping it's a case of under promise over deliver? MY SA said that they had a back log of orders from Q1, but there were so many in inventory at the end of March I find that difficult to believe. Perhaps they have really increased production as of late.

I think we got the same message at the same time :
Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 2 - 4 weeks from today. Once your Model 3 starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that your delivery may be earlier than this estimation if a vehicle with your configuration becomes available.