Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just placed an order for TM3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the extra data point! Looks like most of us in Vancouver are in the same boat waiting for our base white SR+'s!

I noticed a couple red ones show up in inventory today. It's tempting but Pearl White is such an awesome free color

I mean since our household is still working from home, it's not exactly a rush to get the car anyways but it would be nice since it's replacing a car that is no longer drivable so we are short a vehicle. But I guess it is nice to save some money on insurance in the meantime.

Just wanted to add to the thread that I also ordered an SR+, white Ext, black Int, 18” Aero on May 19. I got the 2-4 week text like everyone else, but no VIN or delivery updates. Anxiously waiting and jealous!!

Thanks for the extra data point! Looks like most of us in Vancouver are in the same boat waiting for our base white SR+'s!

I noticed a couple red ones show up in inventory today. It's tempting but Pearl White is such an awesome free color

Also keep in mind for those of us in BC, the price drop on the M3's brought the purchase price below $55K, which drops the PST back down from 8% to 7%, a savings in over $1,000. The red price is just over $55K, so that goes back up to 8%!

Hey another tip for anyone in BC is get your additional insurance with BCAA. I saved around 1800. ICBC said 3800 for everything and for the base it was 1163. BCAA gave me everything ICBC was going to give me for $2008 for a total of $3172

Just reading that they were adding wireless phone charges, did yours come with one? The way the article read sounded like it was going to happen right away.

Reactions: Arctic_White