Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just placed an order for TM3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update.
Checked most of the day yesterday, nothing. I went to the mall to do some shopping and just decided to stop in at Tesla. My SA was busy, so I asked another employee to check for updates. She says you have been assigned a VIN. That I would receive a call when it arrives for pickup.
I couldn't believe it. I checked as soon as I got home and sure enough, the VIN is on Page Source.
It is not on my account on the website and I have not received any notification from Tesla or my SA yet.
Hoping delivery is soon.

I still didn't get a VIN yet... But seeing a bunch of SR+ showing up in Vancouver inventory, including the same base white one that I ordered.

Why are they selling inventory cars while owners with the exact configuration still haven't got their VIN?

I still didn't get a VIN yet... But seeing a bunch of SR+ showing up in Vancouver inventory, including the same base white one that I ordered.

Why are they selling inventory cars while owners with the exact configuration still haven't got their VIN?
If you see an inventory that matches your order, you should screenshot it and send it to your SA. I found the inventory page to be very inaccurate most of the times though

I emailed my SA some screenshots of the matching Model 3 in inventory and he said it’s just a glitch and there are no vin numbers assigned to these cars showing up in inventory. Too bad, I got my hopes up! Still waiting on a vin for my M3 white ext, black int, 18” Aeros with no updates. Anyone else in Vancouver get their vin’s?

I am also in Vancouver.

On May 26, I ordered SR+ white exterior, black interior, 18" Aeros, and no upgrades, within hours of the price drop.

On June 2, I received the first text from Tesla indicating that delivery would be in 2-4 weeks.

On June 9, my SA told me that the build date would be June 14 and the vehicle would arrive in Vancouver on June 20.

However, on June 10, I noticed a matching vehicle was in inventory and contacted my SA. She indicated that "inventory" did not actually mean available in Vancouver but rather that the vehicle was still at the factory in Fremont. She said she would try to match it to my order. A few hours later I noticed that my order was associated with a VIN.

I received a text this morning from Tesla to schedule a delivery appointment, with choices being this Saturday (June 13) evening or Sunday (June 14) pretty much anytime.

My SA said that vehicles produced after June 4 will have wireless charging, so I hope this matched vehicle does have it, or else I might decline it. I guess there is no way to tell from the VIN?

Hope everybody gets their vehicle soon!

Reactions: Arctic_White