Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to quite a few people here including the OP, whom oddly enough all use the same OA, i was able to score a great deal on a 90D with a $22,500 discount yesterday. Vehicle has 1200 miles and we're now just waiting for someone to confirm the condition of the car for us and email me some photos.

Sounds like you got a good deal.

OA's are scavenging Tesla's loaner pool and finding cars that they can get released for sale. Some they find out can't be sold to the general public because it has issues.

We scored a similar MS 75D with a huge discount last week. Just need to keep looking. Unfortunately, its gotten harder and harder to find these deals though.
Can you send me the OA info?

From my OA today:

I confirmed with our fleet team that your Model X has the updated acceleration. Model Xs which were built prior to July 1st still get the quicker acceleration by way of updates done through our service department prior to delivery

Holy crap! That would be crazy if that is the case. Would that mean they install the new DU on older inventory cars?

Holy crap! That would be crazy if that is the case. Would that mean they install the new DU on older inventory cars?
That's what he told me. I said I know it's new hardware too. He said they make sure it's up to date if they still have it. The only real way to know is when I clock myself after I take delivery next week! But he sounded very convinced. I asked him like 3 days in a row. No joke haha. I told him I'm not taking it if it doesn't have. Going from a p85+ model s to a 6.0 X isn't gonna cut it. 4.9 will make me feel a tad bit better though.

Reactions: bhzmark