Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's what he told me. I said I know it's new hardware too. He said they make sure it's up to date if they still have it. The only real way to know is when I clock myself after I take delivery next week! But he sounded very convinced. I asked him like 3 days in a row. No joke haha. I told him I'm not taking it if it doesn't have. Going from a p85+ model s to a 6.0 X isn't gonna cut it. 4.9 will make me feel a tad bit better though.
Well that would be exciting if it's true! I asked about the AP 2.5 hardware and they said it would not come with that because the service centers don't have them in stock to replace the current ones with.

I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a deep blue 75D X fully loaded. It's a 5 seat interior with black premium interior. There are still good deals to be had if you know where to look. Mine had an $18k price adjustment and was only $85k before delivery, tax and title, and the EV tax credit.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on which car to get - I'm glad to be a part of the TMC community!

If you want to get in touch with my OA, let me know. Apparently he looks for cars that aren't listed for sale yet and then gets them released.
Hi can you send me your OA? I am located in the east coast. thanks.

I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a deep blue 75D X fully loaded. It's a 5 seat interior with black premium interior. There are still good deals to be had if you know where to look. Mine had an $18k price adjustment and was only $85k before delivery, tax and title, and the EV tax credit.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on which car to get - I'm glad to be a part of the TMC community!

If you want to get in touch with my OA, let me know. Apparently he looks for cars that aren't listed for sale yet and then gets them released.
Can you share your OA contact please