Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a deep blue 75D X fully loaded. It's a 5 seat interior with black premium interior. There are still good deals to be had if you know where to look. Mine had an $18k price adjustment and was only $85k before delivery, tax and title, and the EV tax credit.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on which car to get - I'm glad to be a part of the TMC community!

If you want to get in touch with my OA, let me know. Apparently he looks for cars that aren't listed for sale yet and then gets them released.

I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a deep blue 75D X fully loaded. It's a 5 seat interior with black premium interior. There are still good deals to be had if you know where to look. Mine had an $18k price adjustment and was only $85k before delivery, tax and title, and the EV tax credit.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on which car to get - I'm glad to be a part of the TMC community!

If you want to get in touch with my OA, let me know. Apparently he looks for cars that aren't listed for sale yet and then gets them released.

That is a great deal! I will be purchasing in two to three months, may I ask what you mean by "fully loaded?" Which packages came with it?

Thanks!

Is this an Inventory car from last year? Current X VINs are in the 65000 range, so I'm a little confused.... Sounds like a great deal, no matter what!

Edit: Okay, according to the 2017 VIN thread, this looks like it's from early 2017, so, definitely an excellent Inventory deal!

Awesome deal! Is this with the new battery?
I'm not sure - do you know how I would tell?

Very nice! Curious, how many miles did it have?

Is this an Inventory car from last year? Current X VINs are in the 65000 range, so I'm a little confused.... Sounds like a great deal, no matter what!

Edit: Okay, according to the 2017 VIN thread, this looks like it's from early 2017, so, definitely an excellent Inventory deal!

I think so too!

Sounds like you got a good deal.

OA's are scavenging Tesla's loaner pool and finding cars that they can get released for sale. Some they find out can't be sold to the general public because it has issues.

We scored a similar MS 75D with a huge discount last week. Just need to keep looking. Unfortunately, its gotten harder and harder to find these deals though.