Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just purchased a used 2020 Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

drmanny3

Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2014
Santa Barbara, CA
I will get the car next week as it is being delivered by Carvana. I checked with our local Tesla Dealership Service Department and asked about whether the car comes with Full Autonomous driving. She checked the Vin and said YES, it was activated. That is about all I know about this particular vehicle. It is red with 20 inch silver wheels and was called the Long Range Plus model. Is there a way to pull the window sticker? What I don't know is anything about the following:

1: The stereo system
2: Hepa Filter
3: Did they include the portable charger

Can anyone out there tell me if the above are options or are they included normally? I really want the audio system to shine, so are there additions I can make?
Thanks,
Manny

I called the Tesla Service Center that is local and asked the Rep if he could check for me. Super kind. He verified that my car has the hitch unit attached and should include the piece that fits into it. He also verified that I have the full software that allows (future autonomous driving). He said I had the Premium Sound System as well as the standard WiFi, so I will need to pay an additional $10 per month. Given I have Att service already this should be ideal. I forgot to ask about the Hepa filter. I believe the charger comes with the car from the pics I have seen.

I will get the car next week as it is being delivered by Carvana. I checked with our local Tesla Dealership Service Department and asked about whether the car comes with Full Autonomous driving. She checked the Vin and said YES, it was activated. That is about all I know about this particular vehicle. It is red with 20 inch silver wheels and was called the Long Range Plus model. Is there a way to pull the window sticker? What I don't know is anything about the following:

1: The stereo system
2: Hepa Filter
3: Did they include the portable charger

Can anyone out there tell me if the above are options or are they included normally? I really want the audio system to shine, so are there additions I can make?
Thanks,
Manny
Not many options on a Tesla now adays. They come with most everything (Premium sound, cold weather package, hitch on X, etc)
In 2020, your only choices were
LR+ or Plaid.
20 or 22" rims.
Ext Color,
Interior Color,
5,6, or 7 seats and
FSD as an adder.

For Me, our 9-2020 built X has a really nice sounding audio system. Not the loudest, but solid bass, clean mids and highs. Is there better in the after market, probably, but we enjoy the factor sound system alot.

Since the software update last Christmas to v11, the overall music interface is a bit of a mess, but no getting around that, as it is built into the touch screen and only Telsa can change that. (Spotify interface isn't as good as before.)

All long range pluses had all of the “options” available - with the exception of interior/exterior color, number of seats, and wheel size. And of course you could opt out of the FSD Ponzi scheme