TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Just purchased Michelin PSS and would like feedback regarding them vs PS2?!

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by soooma, Oct 15, 2016.

1. soooma

soooma Member

Aug 26, 2016
    North Carolina
    Just purchased TO Michelin PSS and would like feedback regarding them vs PS2?!

Haven't mounted them as of yet as i got the rear tires 265 35 21 and waiting for my set to wear out!!

And would it be ok to have PSS on the rear and PS2 on the front ?! Same brand and almost same characteristics!!

Educate me tire gurus!
  2. cab

cab Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Grapevine, TX
    I have to believe it would be OK to put PSS on with PS2s given the nature of these two tires (i.e. it isn't like you are mixing and matching PS2s with the Goodyear touring tires). In addition, shops tend to put the new tires on the rear these days (even if you want fronts replaced - they then rotate the rears to the front when possible). I am very interested to hear how you like the PSSes and how they compare toe PS2s in terms of ride comfort and noise levels (the PS2s grip and ride well, IMO, but are pretty noisy on anything other than smooth blacktop).