Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just purchased Model Y Performance (white), Need advice from Bay Area/NorCal Peeps on Clear Bra Stores

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey fellow bay area/NorCal Peeps. I just ordered a Model Y Performance and expect to take delivery of it between September 7 and September 30. I would like to get some paint protection film (XPEL or 3M) full body wrap. I am looking for suggestions from people in the area. So far, I have been quoted for around $8,000. Does anyone know where I can get a high quality job done for cheaper? Thanks!

My friend got his 3 done thru Authentic Detail in Vacaville CA. I am currently working with them for my Model Y. From the looks of his car (about a year after it was done) they do great work at a fair price. I am planning on clear bra and ceramic coating.

My friend got his 3 done thru Authentic Detail in Vacaville CA. I am currently working with them for my Model Y. From the looks of his car (about a year after it was done) they do great work at a fair price. I am planning on clear bra and ceramic coating.
Thanks for the info, I plan on actually moving to Fairfield next year but currently live near Dublin. I will give them a call.