Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Put In My Second Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The latest pics and videos of the Cybertruck have tricked me into putting in a second CT reservation. So now I have a tri-motor (w/o FSD) and a dual-motor (w/FSD) reserved. Someone talk me out of putting in a third reservation to kill time until they go into production!

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
Change your earliest reservation to a tri motor with full self driving. Get it over with. The truck will be delivered before the others and without the FSD you’ll drive yourself nuts because you didn’t step up earlier. Thats what had to do because I couldn’t stand it. I sleep better.

Reactions: El joe
Change your earliest reservation to a tri motor with full self driving. Get it over with. The truck will be delivered before the others and without the FSD you’ll drive yourself nuts because you didn’t step up earlier. Thats what had to do because I couldn’t stand it. I sleep better.
Yeah, makes sense and that would cover all my bases. Any idea of updating the first reservation will push me back from my current slot though?