Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just put my deposit on a P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went and test drove it earlier. It was my 2nd test drive of a Tesla. After I commented on how much I really liked the style of the interior and exterior the assistant mgr who I was driving with said I could buy the car I was driving. So he brought me out the quote for it and I went and got the loan for it. Boom! All done....I'll found out more tomorrow when I am actually getting it.

It had about 2500 miles on it and I am getting about $7500 off the new price plus I still get the $7500 tax credit. Not too bad of a deal. I'm pretty excited. :biggrin:

Yeah it was a nice surprise. I was looking for a slightly used one so this worked out perfect. He also mentioned that there was a blue P85+ available with 7500 miles on it, but it was up in Maryland. That one was like $15000 off the new price. I had to think twice about saving $7500 more, but I just said screw it and went with the white cause it looked amazing when I first saw. A happy day!

I went and test drove it earlier. It was my 2nd test drive of a Tesla. After I commented on how much I really liked the style of the interior and exterior the assistant mgr who I was driving with said I could buy the car I was driving. So he brought me out the quote for it and I went and got the loan for it. Boom! All done....I'll found out more tomorrow when I am actually getting it.

It had about 2500 miles on it and I am getting about $7500 off the new price plus I still get the $7500 tax credit. Not too bad of a deal. I'm pretty excited. :biggrin:
Welcome to the forum!

"I find this post unacceptable..." ;)
... because you didn't tell us all the details. What color? What interior décor? Tech package? Parking sensors?

Kidding aside, you won't regret it. Gratz!

That is a great deal! Didn't realize you still get the tax credit when you buy the loaners. Makes sense though. Wait for my Model E starting to get painful...

Welcome to the forum!

"I find this post unacceptable..." ;)
... because you didn't tell us all the details. What color? What interior décor? Tech package? Parking sensors?

Kidding aside, you won't regret it. Gratz!

At your request... ;)

P85+
White solid paint
Pano Roof
21" Grey Wheels
Piano Black Decor
Matching Yacht Floor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
HPWC/Twin Chargers
Tech Pkg
High Fidelity Sound System
Black Brakes

I plan on getting window tinting and I need some seat covers for my dogs lol.

I'm pretty happy about it!

I also bought an inventory car, had to wait a whole 3 days last week before picking it up. I was going nuts. I can't imagine what "normal" people are going through with the 3-month wait. So I think you did the best thing. I've only had the car for 6 days and I now understand in my gut, not just intellectually, why this forum is filled with such passion. A bit OT: I'm guessing all those inventory sales last month had something to do with the huge stock price surge today.