TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Just put my deposit on a P85+

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by robbie380, Jan 14, 2014.

1. robbie380

robbie380 Member

I went and test drove it earlier. It was my 2nd test drive of a Tesla. After I commented on how much I really liked the style of the interior and exterior the assistant mgr who I was driving with said I could buy the car I was driving. So he brought me out the quote for it and I went and got the loan for it. Boom! All done....I'll found out more tomorrow when I am actually getting it.

It had about 2500 miles on it and I am getting about $7500 off the new price plus I still get the $7500 tax credit. Not too bad of a deal. I'm pretty excited. :biggrin:

2. Zextraterrestrial

:biggrin: go Texas!
    sounds like a sweet deal

3. robbie380

robbie380 Member

Yeah it was a nice surprise. I was looking for a slightly used one so this worked out perfect. He also mentioned that there was a blue P85+ available with 7500 miles on it, but it was up in Maryland. That one was like $15000 off the new price. I had to think twice about saving $7500 more, but I just said screw it and went with the white cause it looked amazing when I first saw. A happy day!

4. simplesolar

simplesolar Member

congrats! you'll love it!

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Welcome to the forum!

"I find this post unacceptable..." ;)
    ... because you didn't tell us all the details. What color? What interior décor? Tech package? Parking sensors?

Kidding aside, you won't regret it. Gratz!

6. GenIIIBuyer

GenIIIBuyer Member

That is a great deal! Didn't realize you still get the tax credit when you buy the loaners. Makes sense though. Wait for my Model E starting to get painful...

7. JerryNycom

JerryNycom Member

Congrats! You will absolutely LOVE the white!

8. robbie380

robbie380 Member

At your request... ;)

P85+
    White solid paint
    Pano Roof
    21" Grey Wheels
    Piano Black Decor
    Matching Yacht Floor
    Carbon Fiber Spoiler
    HPWC/Twin Chargers
    Tech Pkg
    High Fidelity Sound System
    Black Brakes

I plan on getting window tinting and I need some seat covers for my dogs lol.

I'm pretty happy about it!

9. Ugliest1

Ugliest1 S85: "Sparky"

I also bought an inventory car, had to wait a whole 3 days last week before picking it up. I was going nuts. I can't imagine what "normal" people are going through with the 3-month wait. So I think you did the best thing. I've only had the car for 6 days and I now understand in my gut, not just intellectually, why this forum is filled with such passion. A bit OT: I'm guessing all those inventory sales last month had something to do with the huge stock price surge today.

10. robbie380

robbie380 Member

T - 22 hours

11. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

Congrats! Great Choice!

12. muleferg

muleferg Active Member

Welcome to the Tesla Herd.

13. rjcbox

rjcbox Member

Congrats on your new arrival!