Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just received my Model S handout business/info cards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course I don't have my model S yet... Thanks to ToddRLockwood for the inspiration and some of the text. I wanted business card sized, and wanted a black MS (like mine will be), so ordered these myself from Vistaprint. They turned out really well IMHO. Blown up they look grainy but the cards themselves look very smooth and professional.

I'm sure I'll still talk to people about the car, but if they take this home in their pocket...who knows. As a Tesla stockholder, I figure it's worth helping promote the brand. :)

20130209_211446.jpg
20130209_211456.jpg

Of course I don't have my model S yet... Thanks to ToddRLockwood for the inspiration and some of the text. I wanted business card sized, and wanted a black MS (like mine will be), so ordered these myself from Vistaprint. They turned out really well IMHO. Blown up they look grainy but the cards themselves look very smooth and professional.

I'm sure I'll still talk to people about the car, but if they take this home in their pocket...who knows. As a Tesla stockholder, I figure it's worth helping promote the brand. :)

View attachment 16205View attachment 16206

Very nice. Would you mind sending your source design so I can translate in French for use in my province?

Looks like you can use this link and pull up the design on Vistaprint:

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gatewa...hare_key=9b82932d-c69d-40c2-838e-e846fa4bd8ea

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the designs as shown on Vistaprint -- probably too small to print from this, but you can use the link above and pull the design up on Vistprint.

View attachment 16207View attachment 16208

The card looks great and I'd like to print a few of my own. After clicking the link I'm able to view the main page for your card but I can't use the design to print my own. When I tap on 'customize' nothing happens. Is the design locked where others can view it but not actually use it?

My only nitpick would be with the range... It's a bit disingenuous, especially when toward a n00b who won't know. Even the EPA range requires some careful driving. 300 though? Don't know that I could ever achieve that.

My only nitpick would be with the range... It's a bit disingenuous, especially when toward a n00b who won't know. Even the EPA range requires some careful driving. 300 though? Don't know that I could ever achieve that.

It's what Tesla says, so... I could have added YMMV ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure, I'll see if I can figure it out so you can edit it...

The card looks great and I'd like to print a few of my own. After clicking the link I'm able to view the main page for your card but I can't use the design to print my own. When I tap on 'customize' nothing happens. Is the design locked where others can view it but not actually use it?

Thanks, just make sure you edit the #s a bit, seems I got them a bit off (I really wonder where I got those HP & Torque #s...).

Carrerascott, those cards are fantastic. I can't seem to print them either, but it should be easy enough to replicate yours, using the same photos from the TM Model S page. These will come in handy!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why VP won't let you customize it, sorry. Like you said I just used the pics from Tesla's website -- I've attached the ones I used (I faded out the pic on the backside)... you can obviously used any pics you want.

To save typing here's the text from the back:

2013 Tesla Model S - Motor Trend Car of the Year

• [*=left]100% Electric - No Gas, No Oil!
    [*=left]Drives up to 300 miles per charge (on about $10 of electricity)
    [*=left]Charges overnight in your garage on a standard 240V/50A outlet
    [*=left]0-60mph in under 4 seconds (Performance model)
    [*=left]416hp@0rpm, 443 ft-lb torque@0rpm, 15,000rpm redline
    [*=left]17-inch touchscreen interface with wireless software updates
    [*=left]Battery Warranty: 8 years/Unlimited Miles
    [*=left]Mobile service technicians come to you (with service plan)
    [*=left]Pricing starts at $52,400 after $7,500 Federal Tax Credit
    [*=left]Seats up to 7 passengers with optional 3rd row seats
    [*=left]Manufactured in Fremont, California, USA
teslamotors.com

model-s.jpg
tesla_model_s.jpg
2013-Tesla-Model-S-front-2.jpg

Attachments

• dsc_6001_960x640.jpg
    dsc_6001_960x640.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 437
Thanks again CarerraScott, I took your framework and made an informational postcard, which I saved in PDF and was able to have printed at my local Fedex Office (formerly Kinkos) store. These will make nice handouts for the middle school "Build Your Own Battery Powered Car" race day I am attending today. Screen scrapes of the PDF are attached below, PM me for the source PDF file if you would like to modify or print the same cards. I made the back in greyscale as it was much cheaper that way.

Postcard PDF Front.png

Postcard PDF Back.png