Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just received this warranty email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the site automatically said you didn't qualify, but now you've received a refund? This gives me some hope. Can you tell us how the refund was delivered?
I got a check in the mail. Then, the next day, I received an email from Tesla saying that my request was approved and that I should get a check in the next 4 to 6 weeks - LOL. I'm not complaining.

Reactions: mxnym
I got a check in the mail. Then, the next day, I received an email from Tesla saying that my request was approved and that I should get a check in the next 4 to 6 weeks - LOL. I'm not complaining.
And again, I simply said that the repair was done by a 3rd party, which gave me more opportunity to get out of the scrap heap and put in more info. I cited my Tesla service number and the date of the service. And then hoped for the best.

And again, I simply said that the repair was done by a 3rd party, which gave me more opportunity to get out of the scrap heap and put in more info. I cited my Tesla service number and the date of the service. And then hoped for the best.
I guess I missed the third party part in your original comment. Whenever I put in the application, I don't remember having an option like that, but I was able to type into a field where I provided multiple service invoices with whatever I did use. I'm not going to hold my breath, but a partial refund wouldn't hurt a thing right now.