Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just released 2020.12.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got it on my upgraded to HW3 Model X. Figured it was minor stuff. Interesting I got it first day, which usually doesn’t happen. It does look like most installs are on HW3 cars (from TeslaFi) which would explain why I got it immediately (upgraded last week).

just downloaded......what I have noticed with my 2 car over the last 4 days is very curious......they both wake about the same time each day. (1700-1815)......one thing in common is that the outside temp is ~ 64F.......they stay awake for about 4-9 hours and fall asleep within 6 min of each other and temp is above 67F......this cycle has been going on for 4 days......thanks to the coronavirus, I can't go anywhere so car have been just sitting......so there appears there may be something to this whining sound and it being associated with temperature......JMHO

• Informative
Reactions: Azathoth
Finally got a chance to do some driving since installing 2020.12.1 and noticed the following changes (MC2, FSD, AP3):

1. Stop sign visualizations now say the word "stop" inside the graphic instead of just a blank red octagon.

2. Bike lanes are now properly identified and I see bike lane markings (similar to the turning lane identification)

3. Turning lane identification seems more accurate than it did previously but this may just be subjective on my part.

I got the "silent" upgrade to more range the other day and my car dash was updated to "Long Range Plus"......I checked the mileage on the app and it shows 391 miles.......after several days and three trips of over 100 miles total, in Teslafi, on the fleet "installations" page, my car s/n still shows "S Long Range" .....not "Plus"..............you think it might be because I do not have the Tempest wheels?