TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Just released 2020.12.1

Discussion in 'Model S' started by r1200gs4ok, Mar 25, 2020.

1. r1200gs4ok

r1200gs4ok Member

just got notice 2020.12.1 was released.....a quick look at Teslafi shows about 85 updates.....i'll install and see what is new....

2. zanary

zanary Active Member

Already installed it this morning. Nothing new. Same release notes. Guess it's just bug fixes...

3. FatherTo1

FatherTo1 Member

It seemed to install pretty quick. Same notes as before. Looks like minor bug fixes.

4. r1200gs4ok

r1200gs4ok Member

wonder what the bug fixes are....I really wish they would tell us....

5. David29

David29 Supporting Member

Maybe it fixes whatever bug has kept some of us, me included, from installing 2020.8.1.1. I hope.

6. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Just got it on my upgraded to HW3 Model X. Figured it was minor stuff. Interesting I got it first day, which usually doesn’t happen. It does look like most installs are on HW3 cars (from TeslaFi) which would explain why I got it immediately (upgraded last week).

7. rory breaker

rory breaker Member

Downloading now. Jul19 raven.

8. f205v

f205v Member

Up to now it is only for HW2.5 and HW3

• Informative x 1
  9. Gt1948

Gt1948 2017 MS FSD AP 2.5 MCU 1

Does it fix the usb full alert for sentry cam?

10. P100D_Me

P100D_Me Member

I'd be more interested to know what the new bugs are ;)

• Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
  11. zanary

zanary Active Member

I have not had the issue so far... So maybe.

12. r1200gs4ok

r1200gs4ok Member

just downloaded......what I have noticed with my 2 car over the last 4 days is very curious......they both wake about the same time each day. (1700-1815)......one thing in common is that the outside temp is ~ 64F.......they stay awake for about 4-9 hours and fall asleep within 6 min of each other and temp is above 67F......this cycle has been going on for 4 days......thanks to the coronavirus, I can't go anywhere so car have been just sitting......so there appears there may be something to this whining sound and it being associated with temperature......JMHO

• Informative x 1
  13. dannycamps

dannycamps Member

Finally got a chance to do some driving since installing 2020.12.1 and noticed the following changes (MC2, FSD, AP3):

1. Stop sign visualizations now say the word "stop" inside the graphic instead of just a blank red octagon.

2. Bike lanes are now properly identified and I see bike lane markings (similar to the turning lane identification)

3. Turning lane identification seems more accurate than it did previously but this may just be subjective on my part.

14. r1200gs4ok

r1200gs4ok Member

I got the "silent" upgrade to more range the other day and my car dash was updated to "Long Range Plus"......I checked the mileage on the app and it shows 391 miles.......after several days and three trips of over 100 miles total, in Teslafi, on the fleet "installations" page, my car s/n still shows "S Long Range" .....not "Plus"..............you think it might be because I do not have the Tempest wheels?