Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just requested full self driving beta, what is next?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my 2016 Model S back from the dealer who upgraded my cameras to the latest version and they installed V11 software. The dealer said that I now have everything needed to enter the FSD beta program. I requested entry into the program and agreed to all terms and conditions. I took the car out for a test drive and it didn't behave any differently than before. (No turning through intersections.) Can anyone tell me the process or why it isn't working? Do I have to wait on a download from Tesla now that I requested? Is the safety score a thing of the past now or do I have to still drive with a certain score or miles before it will start working? Thanks for any help

I requested FSD Beta and got the approval… Is Tesla waiting for me to drive more than 100 miles on Autosteer before it will show my safety score and send the 10.69 software?
What "approval" did you get? There shouldn't be a need to request FSD Beta anymore nor meet any Safety Score or Autosteer requirements either now that people have been getting the wide release of FSD Beta 10.69.25.1 just by having FSD Capability purchased/subscribed. What you're seeing in the app is part of the previous process, so if you're not getting the update to 2022.44.30.5, there might be some other issue preventing the update?

Upvote 0
What "approval" did you get? There shouldn't be a need to request FSD Beta anymore nor meet any Safety Score or Autosteer requirements either now that people have been getting the wide release of FSD Beta 10.69.25.1 just by having FSD Capability purchased/subscribed. What you're seeing in the app is part of the previous process, so if you're not getting the update to 2022.44.30.5, there might be some other issue preventing the update?
Thanks, Mardak, I am running 2022.44.30.5 so I guess with all limits not applied I'm running the Beta software in the 10.69 set but it just doesn't show that release ID. I'll see if it's handling stop lights on the next drive - a lot of the road lines are obscured by snow here (SW Colorado) but I'm not sure how to tell it's running FSD Beta or just EAP which comes with the subscription. Cheers.

Upvote 0
Thanks, Mardak, I am running 2022.44.30.5 so I guess with all limits not applied I'm running the Beta software in the 10.69 set but it just doesn't show that release ID. I'll see if it's handling stop lights on the next drive - a lot of the road lines are obscured by snow here (SW Colorado) but I'm not sure how to tell it's running FSD Beta or just EAP which comes with the subscription. Cheers.
Did you switch it on?
IMG_2318.jpeg

Upvote 0