Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just reserved

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats!

I don't know if your two year wait will be easier or harder than our two year wait has been. You're going to have to read about all the other people that have taken delivery. Thank God we didn't have to worry about that until recently! LOL!

By the way, I don't think you will have to wait two years. Once things get ramped up I think they will catch up quickly.

Dan

Congrats! Two years goes by quick. I wish I had access to YouTube videos of the Model 3 while waiting for the car. There was soooo much speculation about what the car would do and look like...such as a HUD.

Cheers

David

Welcome to the forum, Alex and congrats on your leap of faith. Time flies faster than we think (minus the actual anticipation of delivery when that is already confirmed :p). So, brace yourself and in the meantime absorb what others have to share :)

Congrats! Two years goes by quick. I wish I had access to YouTube videos of the Model 3 while waiting for the car. There was soooo much speculation about what the car would do and look like...such as a HUD.

Cheers

David
“Spaceship-like interior” ... ‘nuff said.

Oh, and stop mentioning the super-secret HUD. Next thing you know, they’ll be revealing the Model 3 refresh with it. Sshhhhh!

/jk ;)

@Monops, welcome to the family. Don’t read too much into some of the comments on the initial feedback on the 3. It’s a fantastic car and will be worth the wait. Also, AP2.5 combined with access to ever-increasing Supercharger network that doesn’t gouge you at the petrol services makes motorway travel nicer. Congrats and good luck!