Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just snagged a 90D Blue X from Inventory! :-)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, have had a Model S a while, 70D, but fell in love with the X and its roominess. Love the headroom, windshield, space in it, and higher ride height.

Totally stoked now as was able to find a Model X 90D, deep blue, ultra white 6 seater, premium, subzero, and basically the setup I wanted in inventory at a decent discount. The car has about 1200 miles on it but looks impeccable still overall. Having it shipped to Chicago now from the East coast (DC) and look forward to picking it up in a couple weeks! Happy with the reduced price down to $106K also utilizing my own referral (love that they do that). Love that it will qualify for the federal tax credit still too!

I wasn't sure I'd like the blue, but looks great with the white seats, black liner, and wood trim overall.

Guess I'll be posting in the MX forum more going forward instead of MS ;-)

Here are some pics already of it...

20160818_130636.jpg

20160818_131017.jpg

Attachments

• 20160818_131058-1.jpg
    20160818_131058-1.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 20160818_130758.jpg
    20160818_130758.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 74
I'm fairly certain that's the one I test drove if it is coming from the DC area. It's what sold me on the car and color.

I noticed on the test drive that the driver's side interior door handle was peeling. Make sure to check that its fixed before you take delivery.

Enjoy your new Model X!

I'm fairly certain that's the one I test drove if it is coming from the DC area. It's what sold me on the car and color.

I noticed on the test drive that the driver's side interior door handle was peeling. Make sure to check that its fixed before you take delivery.

Enjoy your new Model X!

Awesome, thanks for the note/advice too. We'll see if both service inspections find that, or I do if it is the same one ;-)

There;s more room for cargo in a Model S though.
The X is a great people mover, but horrible for cargo.

Yeah seems like cargo space will be less but its more than we typically need. The people mover part is handy, not because of 7 even (got 6 seater), but more so for easy of entering/exiting. Usually carting our older parents around at most instead of children and they have a pretty hard time getting in/out of the MS. I think I'll enjoy not having to squeeze into the MX as much too.

Reactions: ModelX