Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just spoke to a SA today regarding delivery to Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GUUUUYS > I got a delivery date!

No Vin in source. Email says car will leave factory on the 14th, tentative delivery date on the 15. I'll go check my account. the date listed is the 11th.

Order Date 10/11
SR+ White/Black AP, aero -
I'm in the SouthBay. Delivery Center is Marina Del Rey.

So happy. Oh, and I was dismissed this morning from Jury Duty as well. Double win today!

GUUUUYS > I got a delivery date!

No Vin in source. Email says car will leave factory on the 14th, tentative delivery date on the 15. I'll go check my account. the date listed is the 11th.

SR+ White/Black AP, aero
I'm in the SouthBay. Delivery Center is Marina Del Rey.

So happy. Oh, and I was dismissed this morning from Jury Duty as well. Double win today!

Congrats!

Reactions: Csamika
Anyone have insight into what the recent delivery experience in Marina Del Rey is like? I've heard that in the December rush, some delivery centers are refusing to make repairs or take due bills.
No one even has insight in the upcoming VIN assignments, let alone deliveries. I can tell you what you might expect if you ordered Q4, you know those black friday wallmart videos of people rushing in to get TV's n stuff? like that.. but for cars, EVERY single day once they start deliveries. You can also expect to sign and drive, meaning no time to even learn the car before the Delivery associates are moving to the next customer.

Do you have a VIN in your source? or on your page?
I don't have one yet but I do have a delivery tentatively scheduled on the 15th.
Do you have a VIN in your source? or on your page?
I don't have one yet but I do have a delivery tentatively scheduled on the 15th.

The VIN was hidden until today. S.A. sent me a finalized contract this afternoon. I check the site and it was displayed All seems to be set.

Took delivery last night. Unbelievable to drive. The guy who introduced me to my car said there are 1,500 of them coming into the city this weekend. They’re coming!

Here are a couple pics - best I could do in poor light.

DA9E0A45-1198-4706-8CF2-F58ACF9F0D4C.jpeg

3F83250B-85EA-4247-BDB1-BC02B413BA72.jpeg

Took delivery last night. Unbelievable to drive. The guy who introduced me to my car said there are 1,500 of them coming into the city this weekend. They’re coming!

View attachment 487411
View attachment 487412

How are we gonna all charge our cars in the wild? I already count at least 15-20 Teslas on my way to work (11mile drive).

View attachment 487411
View attachment 487412

Waw! Beautiful, congrats. Question: Did it have the front license plate holder? I saw one picture in this forum which had it. Hoping mine doesn't come with it.

View attachment 487411
View attachment 487412
I ordered the same set up, on 10/17, yet you got it earlier? Tesla be playing some games! Congrats, looks amazing man.