I scheduled a test drive of the MS in anticipation of the M3 announcement. (I wanted to at least sit in a Tesla before ordering one) After driving a 70 with autopilot, upgraded seats and lighting I think I want an S now and not wait a few years for the 3. Amazing car. I am a huge car guy and I have had lots of Porsche / BMW cars prior to this. I have a 996 Cab that I am going to trade in on a Tesla. I am in KY so I will have to buy the car as they do not offer leasing. Does everyone suggest I wait until the M3 announcement to order my S? I saw on the forums here that there may be some changes happening with the options. I have never spent more than 50k on a car so this is a huge jump even to get an 80k M70 S. Will I be disappointed not getting the extra range and HP of the 90? although the upgrade in speed and range is half the cost of the M3 ! My kids approve.