Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Test Drove BMW i3 and P85D back to back...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't know about the regen. On our former Sig, the regen was never as strong as it is on the Roadster...I always prefer strong regen, but not everyone does.

I would really like to see a 3rd setting for the Model S regen, with the 3rd setting being much more akin to the Roadster...
Jaff - 'Former Sig' - does that mean you have the 'D' already? (I see it in your signature - so - I guess it's now done!)
I would have thought - when the car is in 'Sport' Mode - the regen would match the acceleration, and the same in 'Insane' Mode! So - Faster Acceleration - High Regen Rate, Slower acceleration - lower regen rate, etc.!

Yeah, we picked it up just after New Year's day...the regeneration does not feel as strong as the Roadster imo....haven't compared sport vs. Insane mode regeneration feel as the weather and road conditions have been too poor to "open her up" in insane mode...

Jaff - 'Former Sig' - does that mean you have the 'D' already? (I see it in your signature - so - I guess it's now done!)
I would have thought - when the car is in 'Sport' Mode - the regen would match the acceleration, and the same in 'Insane' Mode! So - Faster Acceleration - High Regen Rate, Slower acceleration - lower regen rate, etc.!