Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just wanna share some pics of my 2021 white M3P wrapped in Xpel Stealth PPF

woppa

Jan 13, 2021
Vancouver
Done by @Vancouver ClearBra. Amazing customer service, full coverage in Xpel Stealth and lights done with Xpel Ultimate.

Debadged dual motor for the sleeper look, matte black painted rear emblem, no front emblem - really liking this combo so far. Yeah I know, it's missing the tint, but police too eager to ticket tinted cars in BC and I'm not a fan of the rear window tint look.

PXL_20210424_021138593.jpg
PXL_20210424_021211733.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20210424_021144815.jpg
    PXL_20210424_021144815.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 102

Bertuzzi44

Feb 8, 2021
Vancouver
Done by @Vancouver ClearBra. Amazing customer service, full coverage in Xpel Stealth and lights done with Xpel Ultimate.

Debadged dual motor for the sleeper look, matte black painted rear emblem, no front emblem - really liking this combo so far. Yeah I know, it's missing the tint, but police too eager to ticket tinted cars in BC and I'm not a fan of the rear window tint look.

View attachment 656614View attachment 656616
Where are the rims from? Are those aftermarket or is yours the performance model?

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra

Local Vendor - Canada
Feb 27, 2017
Vancouver Canada
Dude, the car looks amazing especially with the backdrop, wow! So proud to have helped you out on this and have a few more being dropped off this week too... Let me know if you decide you want the tint and as I'm sure previously mentioned don't go below 70% on the front windows. Have an awesome day and if ever any questions you have, or anyone else reach out anytime. =)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC