Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just wanna share some pics of my 2021 white M3P wrapped in Xpel Stealth PPF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Done by @Vancouver ClearBra. Amazing customer service, full coverage in Xpel Stealth and lights done with Xpel Ultimate.

Debadged dual motor for the sleeper look, matte black painted rear emblem, no front emblem - really liking this combo so far. Yeah I know, it's missing the tint, but police too eager to ticket tinted cars in BC and I'm not a fan of the rear window tint look.

PXL_20210424_021138593.jpg
PXL_20210424_021211733.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20210424_021144815.jpg
    PXL_20210424_021144815.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 187
Done by @Vancouver ClearBra. Amazing customer service, full coverage in Xpel Stealth and lights done with Xpel Ultimate.

Debadged dual motor for the sleeper look, matte black painted rear emblem, no front emblem - really liking this combo so far. Yeah I know, it's missing the tint, but police too eager to ticket tinted cars in BC and I'm not a fan of the rear window tint look.

View attachment 656614View attachment 656616
Where are the rims from? Are those aftermarket or is yours the performance model?

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
Dude, the car looks amazing especially with the backdrop, wow! So proud to have helped you out on this and have a few more being dropped off this week too... Let me know if you decide you want the tint and as I'm sure previously mentioned don't go below 70% on the front windows. Have an awesome day and if ever any questions you have, or anyone else reach out anytime. =)